With the start of my favorite month on its way, I have so much to be excited for! For starters, Spring break is in a few days, Sony Ericsson in Miami is ready to begin, basketball rivalries start again, and so many festivals in the air!
Since I will be leaving Chapel Hill for a few weeks, I thought what better way to leave then to list my favorite foodie spots Exclusively in Chapel Hill.
And the winners go to: (Order Does not matter)
1. Favorite Chapel Hill Restaurant: Weathervane – Southern Season – $$$- delicious for brunch and dinner. Exceptional food and drinks!
2. Best Mediterranean Food: Talullas $$ – Turkish food
****Special Mention to my all time favorite – Mediterranean Deli (Med Deli) $ – Great food, Great prices, Great People
3. Best Southern Cooking: Crook’s Corner– $$ All Southern, all delicious!
****Special Mention to Best BBQ/Brisket: The Pig – $
4. Best Asian Cuisine: Lantern – $$$ Asian Fusion was just taken to the next level. Be sure to check out the back bar (full of yummy drinks)
5. Best Indian Cuisine: Mint – $$ one word: brunch. Two words: unlimited mimosas
6. Best Sandwich place: Merritts – $ MUST Get the BLT (I personally make it a double, add avocado, and if I am feeling creative throw in some chicken salad or pimento cheese)
****Special Mention: Sandwhich: $ (pricey for a sandwich place) -their Mr. Crunch gets me
7. Best Burger Place: BUNS – $ -go for the Angus Burger with some blue cheese and sweet potato fries
8. Best Pizza: Old Chicago – $ if you are looking for some deep dish style Pizza – this is the spot for you. Along with several beer choices
9. Best wine hangout stop – TRU – $ complimented with delicious, appetizers, deli sandwiches, and a beautiful rooftop
Finally, some sweets
10. Best Froyo – YOPO – $ -Several toppings and incredible sorbet flavors. Tip: try a few you wouldn’t normally, you’d be surprised
Here are a few of my favorite cuisine places! Enjoy!! Happy Spring Break!