Now that it is the week before Easter and Spring here, it is time to do my favorite activity more than once during the week: BRUNCHING.
With several places open only on Sundays, be sure to brunch at least twice every week until Graduation.
Some of the best places are
1. The Bagel Bar – I dedicated an entire blog to this little spot because A. it is unknown and B. it has the best bagels and cream cheese in this area.
2. Acme: The Make-your-own Bloody Mary and Scallop Eggs Benedict is sure to entice you for more. Another benefit is that Saturday brunch is available here.
3. 411 West: Their coffee is fantastic and their french toast is prime. Be sure to come in on a Sunday for brunching and game watching.
4. Venable: Never can go wrong with this brunch. Amazing French toast, weekly Eggs Benedict specials, and French press coffee. Again brunch is available on Saturdays as well.
5. Weathervane -Southern Seasons: only the finest ingredients, their omelets are surely unique and enticing enough for you to become a frequenter.
Other great places that have more American style breakfast and 7 days a week breakfast are Elmo’s and Coffee shop